Your Home in Quedlinburg: We welcome you to our romantic, half-timbered Hotel Domschatz amidst the stunning Old Town. With its unique location at the foot of castle hill our house is the perfect starting point for exploring the city and the surrounding area. Thanks to the quiet ambience you will enjoy a relaxed stay in one of our 16 lovingly furnished rooms.
10 good reasons for choosing Hotel Domschatz
- centrally and romantically located
- quiet ambience
- our house has been included on the UNESCO World Heritage List
- tasty buffet breakfast
- 16 lovingly furnished rooms
- WiFi for free in every room
- parking lot at the house and nearby
- high-quality care cosmetics in the bathroom at your disposal
- city map for free
- local information concerning sights, restaurants and events
Go by bus and tram for free
By paying visitor`s tax you are entitled to go by public bus and tram for free in the administrative district Harz. We know from experience that our guests appreciate this offer. It`s a convenient way of visiting cities like Wernigerode, Thale, Gernrode and Halberstadt.
Sights – More than just Sightseeing
The medieval city wall with its impressive city towers, the Romanesque churches and the famous half-timbered houses: The city is worth visiting for its architectonic sights alone. But it has much more to offer. We`ve picked important sights, events and trips for you.